[ENet-discuss] ENet 1.2.2 and 1.3.0 released!

M. Rijks enet at forge.dds.nl
Wed Jun 9 15:43:37 PDT 2010

First off apologies for not getting back on beta testing a feature I
specifically requested... Too much has come in between to be happily
playing around. :( I am really looking forward to putting the 1.3.0
release into use. For the time being I'd just like to thank you for
listening to our requests and your awesome job on keeping this library
alive and well.

- Martin