[ENet-discuss] Pre-release feedback?

Philip Bennefall philip at u7142039.fsdata.se
Tue Jun 8 09:01:35 PDT 2010

Hi Lee,

I am in the process of integrating ENet 1.3 in a scriptable game engine, and
will give you any feedback that I may have while doing the integration and
testing. With version 1.3, is it still true that ENet is thread safe
provided that one protects access to the host structure?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall