[ENet-discuss] Feature suggestion

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Fri Jul 2 06:27:36 PDT 2010

It could be optional so that nothing changes for most people.

However, I'd not use percentages; voice chats and such generally require a
hard number like 20Kb/s. Using a percentage would not make things any
better, since you'd need to know the entire bandwidth.

I'd not use it myself though, but channel priorities might be good.

Ruud