[ENet-discuss] client/server in same programm

christian audebert christian.audebert at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 20 19:49:27 PST 2010

Hello, i was discovered ENet with great pleasure, to replace my poor socket
tcp/ip communication part.

I use the example send by Ruud van Gaal on Thu Jan 14 05:12:30 PST 2010  in
<http://lists.cubik.org/pipermail/enet-discuss/2010-January/001307.html>
[ENet-discuss] help needed for a client/server example

As a start .

I included the two part in thread to avoid blocking or waiting for the GUI
and other functions.

All seem to work fine, but I have an echo with messages received by the
server.

The same message is received 2 time ..

I used the lib whithout modify anything, and don't know how to resolve this
problem.

someone has already encountered this problem.?

if anyone have a simple functional example of client/server in the same
program , it will be very valuable for many..

thanks in advance.