[ENet-discuss] Tracking Clients [Was: Re: Tracking Connections]

Beau Albiston albiston at cynergy.com
Sun Aug 29 12:08:52 PDT 2010

  There are more than a few ways of doing this.  Assuming the
event->peer pointer provided by the connect event doesn't change, you
can keep a hash table of these peer pointers.  To distinguish clients,
create some sort of hash map: <key> to peer.  To get a client: peer =
get_client(<key>).  The key is application/protocol specific.

Like I said, there are a number of ways in which to accomplish this same
task...

-Beau