[ENet-discuss] Two back-to-back send calls not allowed?

Richard Becker richard_3d at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:57:02 PDT 2010

It shouldn't over write the first message that makes no sense. The function is an abstraction and I am passing it the data to send not an eNet packet itself. Inside of the function a new packet is created and the data for the packet is set. I have debugged and traced all the way into enet_peer_send (which gets called from broadcast). Everything seems to be making it. I still dont understand why the client never receives the first message though and only the second one. Does this have something to do with enet internal queue for sending messages? Thanks - Richard