[ENet-discuss] Reliable packets and data sending approaches

Chris Jurney jurney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:20:03 PDT 2009

50 is really high, but if your packets are really small, it's possibly
maintainable.  I'd say setup a game with your maximum player count/bandwidth
usage, and measure your bandwidth with any network monitoring tool (task
manager will even give you a rough idea).  Keep all the users up channels
below 128k**bit** with a little margin, and you should be fine.

Chris