[ENet-discuss] OGRE compatibility

JoNaN88 (a.k.a. Jon Ander Peñalba) jonan.listas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:43:48 PDT 2009

2009/3/16 Andrew Fenn <andrewfenn at gmail.com>

> You don't need to rename the files and there is no fix. It's because
> it was included wrong.
>
> You're suppose to do #include <enet/enet.h> not #include <enet.h>
>
> This is why you're getting errors about "clock_t" being in the global
> namespace.

Ok. The problem is that in the makefile I use pkg-config to automatically
add the compilation parameters to gcc. So when I add ENet pkg-congif gives
me this parameters: -I/usr/include/enet -lenet
If I errase the first parameter and I add -lenet manually all works fine :P

Thanks

--
Live Free or Die Hard