[ENet-discuss] ENet-discuss Digest, Vol 68, Issue 9

Aidan McKenna aidan at grassgames.com
Fri Jan 23 13:11:38 PST 2009

Thanks. The byte-order stuff is all taken care of - LAN PC-Mac
connections work fine. I'm mainly worried about Mac->Mac anyway for now.

Your comment "you will have to setup some sort of NAT traversal method
(look at STUN protocol)" is a bit heavy for me. I've looked at the STUN
wiki page, but not sure what I have to do.  Does the end user have to do
something on Mac OS X (network preferences etc.), or do I need to do
some extra coding ? Its hard to know what the problem as absolutely
nothing is being sent from one machine to the other - ie. no incoming
data, nothing to debug.

Cheers,
Aidan.