[ENet-discuss] Connecting over the Internet, PC and Macs

Aidan McKenna aidan at grassgames.com
Fri Jan 23 04:24:39 PST 2009

Hello there,

I've been using enet for some of my games for some time now.

Me and other who use the games can setup a LAN connection no problem
with both PC-> PC,  Mac -> Mac and mixed (PC -> Mac).

In some occasions, people can get a connection over the internet from PC
-> PC, though it is very picky, even with all firewalls turned off.

As far as I know, no one has ever successfully established a Mac -> Mac
internet connection (or PC -> Mac either). This is a huge problem for me.

Anybody any ideas why ?

You can download a game that uses enet (thanks), GrassGames' Cribbage, here:

http://www.grassgames.com/cribbage

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Aidan McKenna.