[ENet-discuss] ENet security

Peter Soxberger Peter.Soxberger at gmx.net
Sun Feb 8 02:41:53 PST 2009

Hi folks!

I wanted to ask you, what happes if somebody manipulates the traffic and changes something on the ENet headers? Will the application crash? If so, how can I save me from such attacks?

How can I seperate "trash" data from useable data? The problem is, that if someone starts an attack on one of my servers and sends packets with bad data to my server, how can I find out if the data I received is useable or not?

What if he only manipulates packets that are sent between my applications. Is this possible?

Are their any other security hints I should follow?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Peter
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a