[ENet-discuss] IOCP under Windows, and C#

ryan.rogers at frontiernet.net ryan.rogers at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 16 18:47:49 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'm new to Enet, so far I like what I see.  But I have a few questions...

For the server "peer", are IO Completion Ports utilized under Windows in the implementation?

Also, does anybody know of any C# Enet implementation, either a direct port of ENet to C#, or else a PInvoke wrapper?  I guess in theory a dll build of enet could be accssed via pinvoke via .Net on Windows and/or Mono under Linux / Mac (obviously different builds of the dll).  In theory anyway...

I know Enet has been ported to C# for a few commercial products, but none of them are open.

Thanks in advance for any help with these...

Rhino