[ENet-discuss] a lot of packets => disconnect

Peter Soxberger Peter.Soxberger at gmx.net
Tue Aug 4 02:16:41 PDT 2009

Hi!

I have the following problem: I have two clients connected with a server. Both are sending small packets every frame. But after a random time, one of the clients get's disconnected. If nothing is sent or not that often none of them get's disconnected. Could it be that there is some kind of buffer overflow that causes the disconnects?
I have no clue how to find out what causes this disconnects... Is there some kind of possibility to find out why the connection was lost?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Peter