[ENet-discuss] List of applications using ENet (Daniel Aquino)

Tyrel McMahan tyrel at tyrel.pl
Mon Apr 27 07:32:19 PDT 2009

Hi everyone. I do know that eNet is being used on EDImax IP camera. In
fact I have a wiki about it at:
http://ic1500.wikispaces.com

I would be glad to host a list on my wiki where ENet is being used.

I'm writing though because from analyzing the serial port of the
device it seems eNet is crashing. If anyone can help with this open
source project to diagnose (and hopefully fix) the problem, let me
know and I can give more specifics.

If you are interested in the project, see the wiki.

About the device - the camera is a very low-cost, but very good
quality IP camera with web interface. The only problem is the device
stops responding after being accessed (i.e. watching the live video).
The device remains ping-able, but the web interface is stops
responding. I and others tried to resolve with the vendor, but there
is no response from support.

Again, if anyone can help, let me know and I can give more specifics.

Regards,

Tyrel McMahan
tyrel at tyrel.pl

gpg Public Key:
555E C4FB 43C1 EDB5 A71F  9619 EB02 3E62 DEEE 7418