[ENet-discuss] ENet performance with big packets (~1MB) is very poor, am I missing something?

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Sat Apr 25 10:04:28 PDT 2009

515 bytes is not a problem. The problem is when you are streaming huge
amounts of reliable data, trying to use ENet like it were TCP. You get
most bang for your buck when a lot of the packets are unreliable, and
they are under the MTU size so that ENet doesn't have to force them
reliable to fragment them.

Lee