[ENet-discuss] Mixing server and client

M. Rijks enet at forge.dds.nl
Fri Apr 17 17:13:58 PDT 2009

Thank you for your reactions, both. I should learn and catch the
subtle hints in the documentation. :)

My intention is to make the 'server' connect to a public service
(running Enet) which passes the server's public IP and port around to
clients querying the same service for sessions.

What made it slightly confusing for me is that for a client a NULL
address is specified when creating a host, while for the server one
specifies an IP (well, often just ENET_HOST_ANY) and a port. So
apparently you can leave those NULL as well?