[ENet-discuss] sending a packet

Marc Rochel marc.rochel at udicom.de
Thu Apr 2 13:56:46 PDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

I remember a discussing a while back about this. I think the current
behavior is when you call enet_peer_send it copies the data and you can
immediately delete yours. Somehow you can change this, but I don't
remember how so it doesn't copy but instead calls the callback when enet
doesn't need it anymore.

Best regards
    Marc