[ENet-discuss] Has anyone seen this before?

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Sun Mar 16 12:33:34 PDT 2008

I can attest that ENet seems to work marvelously.
I'm doing hundreds of packets a second on multiple machines (around 18 in a
current project) and have seen no memory growth.
However, you may experience such a thing if you don't read all packets each
time you handle the network. If you don't eat all of them, surely things
will get out of hand. I've seen that happen at one time, but it was a fault
in my code, not ENet's.

I only see packets lying around when I suddenly quit and some packets
probably are still incoming. But that's just a packet or 2 upon thousands
already delivered before that.

No problems here thus...

Cheers,
Ruud