[ENet-discuss] Multiple peers using a single server connection

Steve Stamm steve at stamm.com
Thu Jun 19 16:02:45 PDT 2008

Sorry about the HTML. Here is a plain text version.

I have a need to set up a connection to an eNet server and allow several
peer connections to share the port that is connected to the server. I know
that eNet isn't exactly set up for this but does anyone have an idea as
to the best way to implement such a setup? It would work like port 80,
the http port. I can have multiple browsers open and browsing even though
they are from different vendors but they all are using port 80.

Thanks,

Steve