[ENet-discuss] ENet++ an object oriented wrapper for ENet

Olivier Delannoy olivier.delannoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 02:55:52 PDT 2008

Are you using Internet Explorer ? I avoided the use of table through
div/css (compilant and standard XHTML /CSS) code and it leads to
Internet Explorer user being unable to
see the website currently. I working on alternate Stylesheet for IE.
If you are not using IE could you please give me details about the
environment you are using. I added a link to the download.

http://olivier.delannoy.dalfy.org/data/downloads/enetpp.tar.gz

Sorry for the inconvenience.