[ENet-discuss] examples

Philip Bennefall philip at pbsoundscape.net
Tue Jul 8 20:14:04 PDT 2008

I agree with this. It'd be great to have a few examples (even if only an echo server and client), just to show some practical usage aside from the snippets in the tutorial. I'm sure I can figure it out if I just take the time, but it'd go quicker if I could start by modifying existing example code.

  Regards
  Philip Bennefall