[ENet-discuss] Licensing question

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 16:32:09 PDT 2008

Well, actually, let me nuance that a little, that it is "kinda" "just
source". In that the disclaimer of non-liability in that license still
applies to ENet even in its binary form (i.e. if it blows up a rocket
ship your users networked with it, I'm not responsible).  So if there is
a case where you think this non-liability may be an issue your users
would want to be informed of, then it might make sense to include it
even in a binary distribution. But so long as the idea of me not being
liable is clearly understood by everyone involved, then I am okay with
the notice being only in source. :)

Lee