[ENet-discuss] Possible bug - more info

Kresimir Cosic kreso at galacticmag.com
Wed Jan 9 07:25:54 PST 2008

Thank you very much, Mr. Salzman.

What I noticed is that enet_protocol_handle_verify_connect has been
changed a lot since v1.0 and I will have to upgrade before anything
else. It usually takes a month for all my users to upgrade..

Anyway, I think that this is not the bug that I observed, but my bug
report becomes irrelevant now that the connect code has changed so much.

So when my users upgrade, I will try to observe whether the reported
bug persists.

At least I'm glad that another one bug is solved.

Regards,
	Kresimir Cosic