[ENet-discuss] ENet and PHP's socket library

Bjørn Lindeijer bjorn at lindeijer.nl
Wed Sep 26 02:23:11 PDT 2007

Looking back at what you're trying to achieve, I'd have to ask why do
you want to use ENet just to query some statistics? Since this needs
sequenced and reliable communication anyway, the easiest thing to do in
my opinion is to use a basic TCP socket separate from the socket(s)
driven by the ENet protocol.

Bjørn