[ENet-discuss] ENet and PHP's socket library

Giuseppe Greco giuseppe.greco at agamura.com
Tue Sep 25 07:11:52 PDT 2007

To connect to an ENet server you need an ENet client since both peers
must implement the same protocol (or if you prefer "talk the same
language"). You cannot just use a raw socket and expect it is able to
communicate with an ENet server. Of course, ENet provides also a simple
socket API (enet_socket_...) but it just hides the differences between
the Socket API on Windows and the Socket API on UNIX.

What you can do is to write PHP bindings for ENet (I don't know if
they already exist - I use to program in C, period).

j3d.