[ENet-discuss] Bit rot strikes again...

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 15:38:52 PDT 2007

I had not tested the included "enet.dsp" in quite some time, since I
myself just had the source files directly included in the projects I was
using it in.

Some CVS line-ending conversions and directory reorganizations had
managed to totally bork the project file with MSVC. Some quick massaging
got it to work again. So if people were having trouble with it they
could try updating from CVS and it should work now for generating a
library file.

I'm really sorry about that if it was giving anyone trouble.

Maybe I need a 1.1.1 soon...