[ENet-discuss] ENet and multiple clients

GhostManZero ghostmanzero at lutherlink.de
Fri Oct 5 15:16:42 PDT 2007

I've been having quite a bad problem with ENet, depending on the
ammount of data i send to myself (summoning multiple client programs
to connect to a server program and constantly sending messages to the
server), after awhile my server program simple freezes and all clients
may even get disconnection events (its not certain).

I'd like to know what could cause such behaviour, besides my own
programming. I'm using ENet 1.1 on a C++ program.

--
~Zero