[ENet-discuss] Simple download for ENet

James Bunting james at jbserver.com
Sun Jan 21 04:53:37 PST 2007

Hello all,

I am experiencing packet loss under TCP and wanted to update my ENet source
files as they could be a couple of years old now.

Perhaps just a gripe but I just can't get on with tar files and CVS systems.
Any chance of a good old zip file of the latest stable build or at least
something more Win32 orientated so I can download it and bung the files into
a new MSVC lib on a more regular basis?

If not then.

I am struggling to find a simple tar file reader that is free and that won'
take over my machine (just wanted a simple untar.exe thing without installer
etc as I would only use for ENet).

James