[ENet-discuss] Broadcasting to multiple servers

Beau Albiston albiston at cynergy.com
Tue Feb 20 15:58:57 PST 2007

I'm using the Bonjour API, which is a DNS-SD (or DNS Service Discovery)
protocol implementation.  It works on a number of platforms, including
Windows.

http://www.dns-sd.org/
http://developer.apple.com/networking/bonjour/index.html

You can download the API from the second link (apple.com).

PS: I'm not sure my post will make it to the list.  So, if you could
copy this up there, I'm sure others would appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Beau