[ENet-discuss] client-server doesn't work

Danny Angelo danny.cabelo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:26:40 PST 2007

I already asked this here before and got no answer, but I was able to get it
working, forcing the client to send a packet on connection. When the client
sends the packet, the server will receive the connection event, but I was
not able to make the server actually read that packet contents.

If you get it working, please PM me about your solution.

--
http://danny.bitcrafters.com.br/

Animal Liberation Frontline.
Art.32  Lei Federal 9.605/98.