[ENet-discuss] Added packet destroyed callback to CVS

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Tue Oct 3 08:51:32 PDT 2006

Hi,

	For those who were asking for it, I added a callback that gets called
on a packet once it has been destroyed by ENet... because, uh, I needed
it too. ;) The intended usage is to combine with
ENET_PACKET_FLAG_NO_ALLOCATE, although there is no requirement that they
must be used together. This is in CVS only.

	Relevant details:
typedef void (* ENetPacketFreeCallback) (ENetPacket *);

Example use:

	void yourCallbackHere (ENetPacket * packet)
	{
		/* do stuff with packet->data here */
	}

	ENetPacket * packet = enet_packet_create(...);
	packet -> freeCallback = yourCallbackHere;

That's all there is to it.