[ENet-discuss] Peer starving problem....

Steve Williams stevewilliams at kromestudios.com
Sat May 27 17:31:36 PDT 2006

I think it's worse than that.  He was talking kilobytes(KB), not
kilobits(Kb).  At the end of his post, he states that they are maxing
out their outbound connection at 50KB.  I believe this will probably be
a 512Kbps connection.  So you're probably looking at 15-20 seconds to
send a 512KB packet per peer.

--
Sly