[ENet-discuss] Newbie error - VC++6

Paul Collier paching at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:02:48 PDT 2006

Hiya,

Are you using the latest version from enet.bespin.org?

I don't think you should need a .mak file... try creating an empty library
project, adding all of the .c files, and compiling to create a lib file. In
project directories under includes, you're going to have to add the path to
the enet-1.0/include/ folder. Make sure to add ws2_32 or whatever it's
called to the library objects.

Good luck,
Paul