[ENet-discuss] Newbie error - VC++6

Paul Collier paching at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:59:50 PDT 2006

Yeah, you'll definitely have to create it ;D Enet's source distribution
comes with a VC project file (.dsp); try compiling that. It'll produce some
sort of .lib file, then just point your project at it.

Another alternative to all this is that you just add all of the enet source
files directly to your project and don't bother linking at all. I think that
should work too. But linking is probably the better solution.

- Paul