[ENet-discuss] ENet performance (packet reuse/allocation, channel count...)

Kevin Gadd kevin.gadd at gmail.com
Mon May 1 20:46:13 PDT 2006

Perfect. Being able to send the same packets multiple times will be a
godsend - glad that's possible. Probably wouldn't hurt to document that
somewhere. :)

I noticed the callbacks stuff in the new version of the library but didn't
notice that it was for allocation. Makes sense. Is there any way to turn the
callbacks on and off dynamically so that I can only use them when I'm
creating a packet from an existing memory buffer?

Thanks!
-kg