[ENet-discuss] Sender buffer size.

Wai Wu wwu at Calltrol.com
Wed Mar 29 16:56:49 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am new to enet and just dig in the source code a bit today. I have a few simple questions.

1. For reliable packets, is there a sender buffer size? By that I mean the maximum size of the packet list on the sender side waiting to be acknowledged. I didn't see that in the code. In other words, would it be possible for this list to grow very big if the sender is sending a lot of packets and the receiver is busy doing something instead of sending ACK back to the sender.

2. What is duration the sander waits before it retransmits?

P.S. I am planning to use this for a business application. I have some code that does firewall punch through and hoping to be able to incorporate into this package.

Thnx