[ENet-discuss] ordered packets

Paul Collier paching at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:59:00 PST 2006

Yeah, to add to that, you only get unordered packets if you specify
ENET_PACKET_FLAG_UNSEQUENCED or something. Just wondering... doesn't
enet send all of the reliable packets even if the previous ack wasn't
received? I was under the impression that packets that arrive too
early are simply dropped instead, i.e. ordering is done at the
receiving end. I'm not too sure though.

- Paul