[ENet-discuss] ENet 1.0

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 17 12:40:21 PST 2006

The main changes are the following:

- Bug fixes for the keep-alive feature of enet_host_service (when event
is NULL) and event handling in general
- Some changes to the minimum/maximum timeouts to be more sensible
- The disconnect payload stuff
- Changes to enet_address_set/get to use inet_ntop/pton if
gethostbyname/addr fail

And there may be some less important little tweaks in there which I
don't really remember anymore, but the major stuff I listed above. The
easiest way to check would just be to  look at the CVS diffs.

Lee