[ENet-discuss] ENet 1.0

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 14 16:18:02 PST 2006

So, I finally just decided to call what code I had laying around 1.0.
It's basically the latest stuff I have been using in Cube/Sauerbraten.
The only things that have changed are some bug-fixes, and
enet_peer_disconnect() and friends now allow you to pass along a small
disconnect value. Otherwise, it's the same little networking library.

The 1.0 release is up at http://enet.bespin.org on the source
distribution page.

I would like you guys to test it out a bit just to make sure I didn't
overlook anything. If there are no major gotchas, I'll just start
advertising it to the outside world.