[ENet-discuss] ENet ain't what it could be, Was: ENET_EVENT_TYPE_DISCONNECT with peer address == 0 + additional questions

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Wed Jul 5 07:15:37 PDT 2006

ENet is optimized to push packets fast. This is unfortunately not the
same as being optimized for sending lots of reliable data. Meaning it
may just overload your link pretty easily and start running into
starvation issues if you start pretend its TCP with multiple clients.
For the occasional reliable sends, it works fine and with fairly low
latency, though.

Lee