[ENet-discuss] ENET_EVENT_TYPE_DISCONNECT with peer address == 0

Intripoon intripoon at gmx.de
Tue Jul 4 07:41:24 PDT 2006

Hi !

I just started to use Enet. While evaluating enet for my needs, I wondered
about this:

"ENET_EVENT_TYPE_DISCONNECT 	a peer has disconnected.

This event is generated on a successful completion of a disconnect initiated
by enet_pper_disconnect, if a peer has timed out, or if a connection request
intialized by enet_host_connect has timed out. The peer field contains the
peer which disconnected. "

But if I get a ENET_EVENT_TYPE_DISCONNECT, event.peer->address.host and
event.peer->address.port are 0. How am I supposed to recognize the peer that
disconnected? Directly comparing the event.peer pointer instead?

Best regards
	Marc