[ENet-discuss] Debian Packaging

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Fri Jan 20 17:17:49 PST 2006

 > - Do you already have a Debian Packager, or someone that has packaging
 > abilities for Debian and is willing to ? If not, would you accept as
 > one ?

Nope, there is currently no Debian package. If someone wants to take up
the responsibility of managing one, fine with me.

 > - Is eNet still in "active" developpement ?

Depends on what you mean by "active" development. I don't plan on making
any more big changes to ENet, except maybe one day rewriting the silly
packet throttle or adding in synchronous disconnects. It's pretty stable
and works well enough for what it was written to do.

 > - At which speed do you want me to put releases based on your
progresses ?

There aren't really much in the way of releases. Maybe I sneak in the
occasional bug fix one in a blue moon. I'd be surprised if you had to
repackage even once a year.

 > - Are there known bugs in eNet we should be aware of ?

Nobody seems to be filing a lot of bug reports lately, so I'd say no. :)

 > - Do you agree if I mention your name and email in the sources of
 > libenet package ?

I don't mind.

 > - Do you an IRC channel, so we could discuss about it more ?

The easiest way is to just email me or reach me on ICQ (15667522).

Lee