[ENet-discuss] Enet Security leak ?

Jmgr jmgr at jmgr.info
Thu Aug 10 14:58:18 PDT 2006

Ok, I'm happy that it isn't a great problem, and I'm sure I make lots of
leaks in my code, so it doesn't matter anyway.

The problem is that some Gentoo guy has listed Enet as "unsecure", that
means that I can't download, compile and install Enet under Gentoo with
"emerge enet" :( (handmade compiling & installing works, but emerge is
simpler)

Anyway im using Enet under Windows XP and Gentoo 2006.0 and have never
found bugs.

Enet should be more known, because its simply the best library for
somebody like me who makes small open source games ^^

Well, thanks for answering and "keep up the good work", as some people
says ;)

Jmgr