[ENet-discuss] client get disconnected after 52 seconds

LoneSock lonesock at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 23:00:18 PST 2005

Hi.

By any chance are you only sending packets with "enet_host_flush"? I believe
that if you use only that function and never use "enet_host_service", then
your client will not respond to the automatic keep-alive packets. Try using
enet_host_service in your client's main loop (at least every few seconds).

Jonathan

--
Piranha are people too.