[ENet-discuss] NAT and Enet

Brian Hook hook_l at bookofhook.com
Tue Jun 7 20:46:16 PDT 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:35:16 -0700, Charlie Sibbach wrote:
> passing the incoming client's IP address to the zone server, which
> will make an outward-bound connection to the client.

You probably do not want to do this, since you don't want to force a
client to open a port in order to connect _out_ to a game.

I would instead have the login server send back a reconnect message of
some kind to the client, telling it to connect to a different port and
using some kind of auth token  to validate that internally.

Brian