[ENet-discuss] discerning disconnect reasons

Nick Hodapp nickh at Oberon-Media.com
Tue Oct 5 14:40:46 PDT 2004

That's cool, Kevin.  Since I posted, I went and implemented something
similar - mine puts the disconnect reason in the event, leaving a single
disconnect event type.  What I didn't do was check why the peer was in
Zombie state, which I'll add based on your code - thanks!

On a similar note, has anyone considered changing the enum values for the
ENUM_PEER_STATES so that they're or-able?  I'd like to be able to write code
like

if (state & (ENET_PEER_STATE_DISCONNECTED | ENET_PEER_STATE_DISCONNECTING))

            do_something();

Any reasons not to do this?

Nick