[ENet-discuss] Unreliable Data Loss

Jim Purbrick Jpurbrick at climax.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 06:55:35 PST 2004

OK, I've merged all your changes with my version, but still see the high
dataloss on a single machine when the client doesn't have focus.

I've done the same test between 2 different windows machines, between
windows and linux and on a single linux machine and don't see the problem
though, so I'm going to put it down to Win2K scheduling weirdness and leave
it at that.