[ENet-discuss] Unreliable Data Loss

Jim Purbrick Jpurbrick at climax.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 02:53:46 PST 2004

Hi Lee,

How did you do it? Just pass any received unreliable packet to the user? Do
you do duplicate detection?

As you may remember I'm modifying my version of ENet to deliver reliable and
unreliable packets unsequenced. In both cases I use a sliding bit window to
check whether I've received a packet before and if not just deliver it to
the user.