[ENet-discuss] Unreliable Data Loss

Lee Salzman lsalzman at telerama.com
Tue Jan 27 10:30:43 PST 2004

I should also add that I'm not entirely certain the sequencing is the
problem, but it's the only thing that I can think of that would cause
it. You're probably pumping out packets really fast, and your network
stack is probably playing nasty games with the ordering of them, which
is not playing nice with ENet. You can test this by inserting a small
delay after each call to enet_host_service() (maybe 30-50 ms?) on
either the client or server end and seeing if the loss rate lowers.

Lee