[ENet-discuss] 1.0 imminent - any requests?

Jim Purbrick Jpurbrick at climax.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 02:09:11 PST 2004

I'd like more documentation on the algorithms and architecture of the ENet
internals, which would make maintanence and modification much easier and so
ENet much more useful. Doxygen comments similar to those on the web page for
all structs and functions and some explaination of the algorithms used for
sender and reciever flow control, TCP friendliness etc. would be great. Not
strictly needed for a 1.0 release, but top of my wish list.

Thanks again for ENet!

Cheers,

Jim.